Summary Job Description
The Technical Marketing Engineer will assist the product management team in the development of product documentation including, specifications, technical data sheets, assembly drawings, product manuals and catalogs, case histories, technical whitepapers, and presentations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development of technical product documentation; working closely with Product Management, R&D, and engineering as a source of information.
- Create high quality product renderings, as needed.
- Act as a resource to the sales teams for specific needs and customer requirements.
- Ensure all documentation is accurate, consistent, and developed in accordance with brand and corporate guidelines.
- Work proactively with product line managers on new product launches. Ensure all required documentation is ready upon market introduction.
- Responsible for document control. Updates content and data across all systems as necessary.
- Ensure our website and App are up-to-date with the latest product documentation.
- Maintain data in Airtable database.
- Work with our digital team to develop a level of automation / digitization for product documentation.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Technical background. Oilfield experience or knowledge about perforating systems is preferred.
- Able to read technical drawings, use CAD software, pull data from engineering systems, and solid understanding of numbers and data.
- Ability to take directions and work independently on the product documentation.
- Strong computer skills.
- Highly accurate and well organized, delivering consistent and quality work
- Proficient in German and English, both verbal and written.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with emphasis in Mechanical, Product or Design Engineering is ideal.
- 0 - 2 years of experience including internships with applicable experience
- Solid computer skills including proven experience in Autodesk Inventor or SolidWorks and above average Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience with Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lighroom) is strongly preferred.
Your application: please send a full application, including details of when you could begin and also your desired salary to our personnel department:
DynaEnergetics Europe GmbH
Kaiserstraße 3, 53840 Troisdorf
Email: [email protected]
DMC values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law. DMC is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.