- Direct involvement in R&D engineering, practical testing and CAD technical documentation.
- Support the R&D project engineers and independently plan and carry out ballistic test programs for the development and testing of oilfield shaped charges and perforating equipment.
- In addition to new product development support and practical testing, provide technical support for the CAD documentation and technical drawings.
- Recent graduate in engineering or a similar scientific degree (Fachhochschule/ Technical College) or recent completion of a technical apprenticeship in a relevant discipline.
- Previous experience with 3D CAD (Autodesk Inventor) software is highly preferred
- Enjoy working hands-on to solve technical challenges.
- Fluent in German and English
- Willing and able to work directly with explosives.
- A high level of commitment, analytical thinking, and ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Excellent communication skills
DynaEnergetics offers positive working environment where employees are able to bring their own ideas and take part in the responsibility of the company. DynaEnergetics is a worldwide technology leader in industrial applications of explosives. In order to maintain our position, the technical and personal development of our employees is a top priority. We offer an attractive salary and benefits package along with flexible working hours and company events.
- Both a cover letter and resume must be submitted to be considered for this position. Include details of available start date and desired salary.
DMC values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law. DMC is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer