Summary Job Description
Designs and implements marketing communications strategies that support organizational objectives. This position will ensure global communications follow branding and corporate guidelines across the business and support strategic growth initiatives.
This position reports to the Marketing Manager.
- Ensure designs and messaging are consistent across global communications and are developed in accordance with NobelClad brand and corporate guidelines.
- Execute creative campaigns and content messaging aligned with marketing strategic objectives across multi marketing channels.
- Manage tradeshow and digital event logistics, develops marcom, and/ or customer hospitality events held in conjunction with tradeshows. Attends trade shows as needed.
- Drive lead generation and customer engagement through SEO, social media, email campaigns, etc.
- Maintain website, brochures, sales sheets, photography, and advertisements.
- Coordinate the development, production and distribution of promotional items.
- Tracks and reports on lead-generation campaigns and ROI from marketing events, marketing campaigns, digital media, and other projects, provides and implements recommendations for improvement.
- Coordinates post-sales customer survey and compiles results for Sales teams.
- Coordinates and writes newsletters, articles, blog posts, product announcements; supports and generates earned editorial placements in targeted online and print trade publications.
- Coordinate one-off projects that may include photo/video production, collateral translations, etc.
- Works with vendor partners as needed in the development of advertising and marketing campaigns
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing with emphasis in Communications or related field is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a sales/marketing environment; experience in B2B technical, industrial or manufacturing is a plus.
- Experience with Sitecore and/or Salesforce (or other CMS, CRM tool).
- Global marketing communication experience, specifically in strategic messaging and digital media is preferred.
- Proficiency with SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, AdWords and digital programming.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Proficiency with Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom) is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work with and communicate effectively verbally and in writing to employees, customers, agency or vendors.
- Exceptional writing, editing and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in social media, email marketing and other digital marketing tactics.
- Takes initiative and works well independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to read and write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Ability to speak, read, write in foreign language (German, Spanish, French, Chinese or Indie is a plus).
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- Work conducted in a typical office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Domestic and international travel required (5-10%) to meet with marketing service providers, support sales at trades shows / conferences, and stay connected with sales and operations teams around the globe.
Salary - $53,000 - $70,000
Bonus - 10%
Benefits: Healthcare, Health Savings Account, Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Assistance, Parental Leave, Life Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401K, Short/Long Term Disability, ESPP, PTO and certain other leave benefits as may be required my applicable law.
This job description does not create a contract of employment and is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of all duties or responsibilities of the position. Additional duties may be assigned in addition to those listed. DMC values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law. DMC is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.