Summary Job Description
The inside salesperson generates optimized quotes to support our direct customers. In collaboration with the Outside Sales Engineer, he/she gives pricing recommendation and clear explanation of costs to facilitate the negotiation. This person is responsible for selecting the best manufacturing location based on the delivery expected and the feasibility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish pricing and delivery for their customer base (territory)
- Deliver and follow-up on quotes
- Order entry for business within territory
- Capture demand (sales) and handle post sale follow-up
- Deliver information to responsible outside sales on quotes/activity. Collaborate on opportunity management.
- Maintain and grow customer relationships at mostly the fabricator level
- Optimize cost and delivery through leveraging global manufacturing and global supply chain
- Resolve discrepancies with specifications by working with Contract Management, Engineering & Quality
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
- A technical bachelor's degree in Engineering is preferred with minimum of 2 years' experience in a sales environment, offering custom technical manufacturing services or solutions.
- Good knowledge of Metal processing (welding, forming, etc.) as well as DT and NDT
- Basic knowledge of commercial contract management, incoterms, legal basics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Fluency in English required. Fluency in Spanish is a bonus.
- Required to travel as much as 10-15% of the time.
- Ability to manage a high degree of customer contact. Strong social skills.
The physical and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description does not create a contract of employment, and is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of all duties or responsibilities of the position. Additional duties may be assigned in addition to those listed.
DMC values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law. DMC is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
How To Apply
Please email resume and cover letter to [email protected]